- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Walk through the picturesque blue streets of Chefchaouen Medina.
- Discover Roman Empire ruins in Volubilis, the furthest point of the Roman.
- Explore the medieval labyrinths of medieval Medinas of Fes and Marrakech
- Explore and discover the architecture of the berber fortress Kasbahs and villages
- Enjoy the Moroccan traditional food and discover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine
- Visit the largest mosque in the world after Mecca the Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
- Ride camel and witness a life time sunset over the huge dunes of Merzouga
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in luxury desert camp under the stars in nomadic tents.
- Scroll the beautiful gates of Meknes and visit the big Royal stables
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Mhamid – Oued Naam
We start our trip on the camel back to explore and discover very beautiful and wonderful parts of the big desert. We take our way towards the big dunes of Erg Chegaga. After about 3 hours ridding, we sit for a lunch break under a shadowy tree.B After lunch, we taste a nomad cup of tea to refresh our bodies and get energy for more trekking. After another 3 hours between ridding and trekking, we set a camp in a dry river (Oued Naam) to spend the night with dinner under the starlit sky.
Oued Naam - Lotide
On the morning, we fasten our luggage and start our trip in the midst of the desert to see and explore more. We cross a big part of the desert area (about 3 hours ridding). Later, we sit for lunch in somewhere of nowhere. After lunch meal, we continue our duty to explore and enjoy the superb and unusual sights. After another about 3 hours walking, we set our camp in a wonderful dune area named Lotide. We will have dinner and night under the starlit sky or in the tent.
Lotide – Erg Chegaga
After the sunrise and the morning breakfast, we carry on our trekking with our companion animal (camel) towards the big dunes of Erg Chegaga. Before we reach this large group of dunes, lunch and a cup of tea are offered to relax and get more energy in a nice Oasis (Sacred Oasis) that consists of a small group of palm trees and a source of water which is running the whole year for the nomads to soak their herds and get a little water for survival. After further 15 km, we reach the big dunes of Erg Chegaga with the height of 300 m on a length of 40 km. You enjoy the sunset on the high dunes to taste a different world of calmness and tranquillity. We spend the night in the Berber tent in a bivouac. Dinner will be accompanied with local entertainment.
Erg chegaga - Bougarn
After a relaxing night in the big dunes, we make our way back to the desert door (M’hamid). After about 3 hours ridding, we have a break for lunch under a shadowy tree. Later, we continue our exploration to arrive at the dunes of Bougarn for the night in the tent or under the starlit sky.
Bougarn – Mezouaria
We get up early morning to enjoy the sunrise. Breakfast will be served in a Moroccan way. Later, we carry on our discovery duty along a huge area of the dunes and desert stones. Lunch will be served in somewhere of nowhere. After a tasty cup of mint tea, we continue our trekking or ridding towards the dunes of Mezouaria for the night either in the tent or in the open air under the starlit sky.
Mezouaria – M’hamid
On the morning of the sixth day, we carry on our trekking or ridding towards M’hamid. Lunch will be served in the hotel and the exceptional tour is ending.