- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- 03 days transportation in our modern, air conditioned 4×4 Toyota Prado TX with Experience French/English driver
- 01 night at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services, M’hamid Inkl. Dinner & Breakfast.
- 01 night at Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga incl. Dinner & Breakfast
- Guided camel ride
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
- Entrance fees
Upgrade Erg Chegaga Camp :
- Comfort upgrade option: 55,00EUR per person including half board Torza Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Luxury upgrade option: 85,00 EUR per person including half board Luxury Camp, Erg Chegaga
Summer time option:
- In the morning of day 2 you have the option to do a guided tour in M’hamid and visit the 7 Kasbahs or just relax and enjoy the swimming pool at the Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services before heading off to the Desert of Erg Chegaga.
- 1 Day
- 2 Day
- 3 Day
Marrakech – Ait Ben haddou – Draa Valley – M’hamid.
M’hamid – Sacred Oasis – Erg Chegaga sand dunes.
After breakfast at hotel we leave to erg chegaga, we drive through the beautiful desert landscape with a break to enjoy a Berber Sahara tea in a sacred oasis (Optional). We reach the sand dunes of Erg Chegaga, the largest group of dunes in the region, reaching a height of 300 m and a span of 40 km, upon arrival welcome drinks and then camel ride for1 hours for sunset .Overnight including half board at our Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Chegaga sand dunes – FoumZguid – Taznakht – Marrakech
Early morning enjoy the sunrise up the sand dunes followed by a hearty breakfast at the camp. We will leave our camp in a 4×4 vehicle via the old Paris-Dakar road, cross the IriquiLake and finally reach FoumZguid. Lunch will be served in the berber village of Taznakht. In the evening we will be back in the red city of Marrakech.