- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- All meals during the hike
- An accompanying professional guide
- Camels for carrying luggage
- Ready tents and mattresses during the hike
- Team of camel drivers
- The services of a cook
- Transport and transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal things
- Hotel and meals in Marrakech
- Traditional tips to the team
- Travel insurance
- Discover of the desert Sahara in all its aspects.
- Explore the dry rivers and valleys of Sahara and go through the great sand dunes.
- Palm groves and architecture of towns and Kasbahs in the Draa Valley.
- The magic of the nights under the tent in the desert.
- Enjoy a sunset over the dunes Chegaga.
- Discovery of the culture and life of the nomads of southern Morocco.
- Day 1
- Day 2
M’hamid – Erg Chegaga
Meeting point at 09.00am at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services in Mhamid. Your desert journey starts at 10.00am with an off road ride from M’hamid village deep into the Sahara desert. After around one hour driving, we stop by a set of palm trees for a lunch break and enjoy the tranquility of the desert. After a tasty cup of tea, we continue by 4×4 Jeep to drive further into the immense and picturesque sand dunes of Erg Chegaga. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a 1 hour camel ride in the midst of the gorgeous sand dunes for a memorable sunset. Dinner will be served at the camp and overnight will be under the starlit or in the nomad tent. Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Erg Chegaga – M’hamid
Enjoy a picturesque sunrise upon the sand dunes and a refreshing breakfast at the tent restaurant. Afterwards we make our way back to the village of Mhamid, the “Desert Gate of Morocco”.Arrival at the Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services will be around 10.00am. Continue your journey or extend your stay for another night at our cosy Hotel and enjoy the refreshing swimming pool.