- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Helmet and goggles
- Mint flavored tea with pancakes
- Pick up and return to your hotel or riad
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Professional Quad guide
- Quad Bike
- Traditional clothing (Gandora and Saharan scarf)
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Enjoy an hour stroll through the palm groves.
- Cross the neighboring villages and enjoy a glimpse of local life.
- Take a break to enjoy a traditional Moroccan tea and pancakes
- Discover traditional Berber villages
- Meet the locals people living around Marrakech
- Cross the dry rivers and valleys and the beautiful desert landscapes
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
M’hamid – Erg Lihoudi
Meeting point at 09.00am at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services in Mhamid. Departure from the Desert Gate of Mhamid into the real and immense desert on the back of our camels crossing small sand dunes . This camel tour is a worthy experience of a simpler, quieter life and off the beaten track experience. A good sample of our eco-tourism activities. Lunch will be somewhere on the way under the showdown of the three . You will get a taste of the nomadic life by riding the camels and traveling through the desert with its different facet of life. Overnight including half board at the peaceful Sahara Service Standard Camp, Erg Lihoudi.
Erg Lihoudi – Erg Chegaga
Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes and have breakfast. Take a camel ride back to M’hamid where you can enjoy a refreshing shower at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services followed by a delicious lunch. Afterwards you will get picked up by your driver and your journey will continue by 4×4 to travel into another, different area of this immense desert. The journey continues till we reach the dunes of Erg Chegaga with its height of 300m and span of 40km. enjoy the splendor of the sunset on the waves of the great sand dunes. Dinner, entertainment and overnight at the Sahara Service Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Erg Chegaga – M’hamid
Enjoy a picturesque sunrise upon the sand dunes and a refreshing breakfast at the tent restaurant. Afterwards we make our way back by 4×4 Jeep to the village of Mhamid, the “Desert Gate of Morocco”. Arrival at the Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services will be around 10.00am. Continue your journey or extend your stay for another night at our cosy Hotel and enjoy the refreshing swimming pool.