Cross the swirling sands of the Sahara, watch dawn break across the dunes. Recreating the simple nomadic lifestyle, spend two nights camping out under the crystal clear desert skies.
Good to know
Chefchaouen , Desert , Imperial Cities and North , South , Tangier
Departure Time: Please arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return Time: Approximately 7:00 PM.
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
Price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the main highlights of the 4 imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech , Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Go through the green palm groves and oases in the south east of Morocco
- Discover the Berber culture and meet the locals
- Ride camels for a beautiful sunset over the sand dunes and enjoy romantic night in the desert camp under the stars
- Discover the great canyons of Dades, Toudra and Ziz gorges
- Visit the blue pearl of Chefchaouen and explore the city of Tangier