- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Meet the Barbary monkeys in the cedar forest of Azrou
- Explore the gorges and palm grove of Toudra
- Ride camel and enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the sand dunes
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in desert camp under the stars in Merzouga
- Explore the green palm of Ziz valley
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes along the road fom fes to Merzouga
- Cross the middle atlas and high atlas and explore the hidden berber villages
- Meet local people and discover their culture
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Fez – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Errachidia – Ziz Valley – Erfoud – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi .
Your driver will pick you up at 8.00 am at your accommodation in Fez. Your journey will take you through the Middle Atlas Mountains with its ever-changing landscape toward the desert of Merzouga.We pass through the cedar woods near Ifrane, the “little Switzerland of Morocco”, past Azrou an important handicraft centerspecialized in cedar wood work. After crossing the Zad pass at 2178m you will arrive in Midelt where we will stop for our lunch break (optional).In the afternoon you will drive towards Erfoud via Errachidia and the Ziz Valley dotted with palm trees. Continuation towards Merzouga where you meet you camek guide and trek as the sun set across a desert landscape, for approximately 1 hrs to reach your desert camp and home for the night: a traditional nomad tent. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Bivouac Erg Chebbi, Merzouga.
Merzouga – Erfoud -Todra Gorge – Dades Valley – Dades Gorge
Get up early to watch the amazing sunrise in the desert. After breakfast we will return on the back of our camels to the hotel in Merzouga. Our journey will take us to Rissani and Erfoud in order to visit the fossilized marble factory. We will then continue to the palm groves of Touroug and Tinjdad, and head towards the Todra Gorges where we will stop for lunch (Optoinal). In the afternoon we will have time to explore the spectacular Dades Gorges. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Hotel, Boumalne Dades.
Dades Gorge – Roses Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou –Marrakech.
After breakfast we return through the Dades Valley to the Kasbah of Ait Youl. The gravel road will lead us through the beautiful Rose Valley with its Kasbah and Ksours. Admire the special landscapes before you reach Kelaa Mgouna and later on the palm groves of Skoura. Here we will visit the Kasbah of Amerhidil. Continuation to Ait Ben haddou via Ouarzazate to a visit and lunch (Optoinal). Afterwards, we will take you all the way to Marrakech via the spectacular road leading us through the High Atlas Mountains. Your driver will drop you out at your accommodation in Marrakesh.