- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Vehicle adapted to the number of participants.
- Visit of the safran cooperative in Taliouine
- Explore the city of Taroudant
- Explore the sahara desert and the berber trails
- Discover the Kasbah’s style and the green valleys of the south
- Ride camels and enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of berbers
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Agadir – Taroudant – Taliouine – FoumZguid – Erg Chegaga .
Our driver will pick you up at 08.00 am at your accommodation or at the airport in Agadir. We will drive through the beautiful southern part of Morocco. Taroudant our first stop is one of the oldest cities in the country. Afterwards we will continue to Taliouine, well known for its Safran production. After a while, we will reach Taznakht, where we will stop for our lunch (Optional). Now, our desert adventure is starting we will take the off road track towards the Erg Chegaga Desert with its beautiful dunes and unique silence. After a welcome drinks You’ll have a camel ride for tour for 1 hours then back to the camp for overnight with dinner and breakfast at desert camp Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
After enjoying the sunrise upon the immense sand dunes, breakfast will be served in our desert camp tented restaurant. Today, you will enjoy a full day desert exploration. You will live a nomadic life by learning more about the living style of this rare tribe. We will ride our camels deep into the Sahara Desert with its stunning landscapes and formations. Lunch will be enjoyed in a beautiful, in the middle of nowhere. After another 2 hours on the back of our camels, we will be back at our camp in the late afternoon. Enjoy the night under the crystal clear desert skies. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Sahara Services standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Erg Chegaga – Iriqui Lake – Taliouine – Taroudant – Agadir.
After breakfast at the camp. We will leave our camp in a 4×4 vehicle via the old Paris-Dakar road, cross the Iriqui Lake and finally reach Foum Zguid. Departure towards Taznakht and then Taliouine for lunch (Optoinal). Towards the end of the day we will be back in Agadir , where our driver is dropping you off at your accommodation.